We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. By visiting NurtureTech you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. We use the information to provide you with information and/or services.
NURTURETECH GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your personal data, as outlined below.
For this GDPR Privacy Notice, we use the terms “personal data, and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “personal data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data, such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. NurtureTech, will be the controller of your personal data processed in connection with the Services, except that we may also process personal data of our customers’ end users or employees in connection with our provision of services to such customers, in which case we are the processor of Personal Data and the customer is the controller. For more information about your data rights and processing activities where we are the controller, please contact us at [email protected]
How We Process Personal Data:
We will only process your personal data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process personal data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such personal data.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive certain personal data directly from you when you provide us with such personal data, including without limitation the following:
– First name
– Last name
– Email address
– Mailing address
– Telephone number
– Job Title
We collect and process these categories of personal data as a matter of contractual necessity so that we can provide the services to you. For example, we cannot open an account for you if you do not provide us with your first and last name. When we process personal data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such personal data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the services that require such personal data .
We also use the personal data we collect directly from you to operate, improve, understand and personalize our services based on our legitimate business interest in operating our Services in a way that benefits us and our users. For example, we use the personal data to:
– Create and manage user profiles
– Communicate with you about the services
– Contact you about service announcements, updates or offers
– Provide support and assistance for the services
– Personalise website content and communications based on your preferences
– Meet contract or legal obligations
– Respond to user inquiries
– Fulfil user request
– Comply with our legal or contractual obligation
– Resolve disputes
– Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
– Enforce our Terms of Service
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties provide us with personal data about you, such as the following:
– Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Facebook Connect), or if you share content from our Services through such third party service, the applicable third party service will send us certain Personal Data (specifically your first name, ID, token and profile picture URL) if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. Specifically, this personal data permits us to create and manage user profiles and sync your progress when you connect to Facebook through the Services. The personal data we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the applicable third party service. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest of personalising and optimising the services to improve user experience.
Information we automatically collect when you use our services: Some personal data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
– IP address
– Device identifiers
– Web browser information
– Page view statistics
– Browsing history
– Usage information
– Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
– Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
– Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
We process this personal data based on the following legitimate business interests:
– Network security
– Personalization of web content
– Evaluation of quality of writing to consider engagement
– Web analytics
– Provision of rewards
– Administrative matters
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
We share personal data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
– Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
– Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the services)
– Third party business partners who you access through the services
– Other parties authorized by you
We also share personal data when we believe it is necessary to:
– Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
– Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
– Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share personal data with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share personal data with the party that is acquiring our assets based on our legitimate business interest of being able to provide you with continued services. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain personal data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Services to you and improve the Services for all users generally. In some cases we retain personal data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect personal data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of personal data and applicable processing activity.
Personal data of Children:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email [email protected] Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardises the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include personal data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
– Access: You can request more information about the personal data we hold about you and request a copy of such personal data. You can also access certain of your personal data by emailing us at [email protected]
Rectification: If you believe that any personal data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement personal data by emailing us at [email protected]
– Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your personal data from our systems.
– Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your personal data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
– Portability: You can ask for a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
– Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your personal data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
– Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your personal data.
– Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.