Statement for Certified High Net Worth Individual
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications which are exempt from the restriction on promotion of speculative illiquid securities. The exemption relates to high net worth investors and I declare that I qualify as such because at least one of the following applies to me:
- I had, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more. Annual income for these purposes does not include money withdrawn from my pension savings (except where the withdrawals are used directly for income in retirement).
- I held throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property; or
- any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
- (any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled; or
- any withdrawals from my pension savings (except where the withdrawals are used directly for income in retirement).
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested. I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on speculative illiquid securities.